Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
Extreme Home Makeover
Jon and Kate Plus 8
Say Yes to the Dress
Dr Phil
Oprah
Ellen
NCIS
Greys Anatomy

8 Favorite Restaurants
Sizzler
Macayo
Marie Callendars
Broadway Pizzeria
Macarooni Grill
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Fazzolis

8 things I did yesterday
Went to the Mall
Cleaned the house
Did laundry
Put away summer clothes
Searched Craig's list for a new recliner
Took pictures of my Mom's house
Talked to my brother
Worked on the dishwasher

8 things I look forward to
Fridays, Fridays, Fridays
Weekends with Bob
Spending time with Silas
Finding out the gender of the new baby
Meeting the new baby :-)
Shopping with the girls
Talking with Josh
Lunch with a friend

People I am tagging:
Heather
Amber
April
Kim
Theresa

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background